A new, unique way to set up trail/game cameras at height without leaving the ground!
No ladders or climbing needed, preventing injury and seriously decreasing the chance of anyone seeing, vandalizing, or stealing your equipment!
- Extension poles extend 2 to 4 feet & can be connected together, enabling you to mount trail cameras up to 16ft off the ground
- Special bayonet grip tip connects poles together so they won't twist or loosen
- Poles easily adjust in 6" increments, locking securely in place
- Tree Attachments click onto extension poles & screw into tree at desired location just by a few turns of the pole
- Tree attachments are made of "Nylong Super-Tough" material & virtually impossible to destroy, crush, or deform
- Camera Mounting Platform screws into the back or bottom of your trail camera, then clicks onto the end of the extension pole
- Mounting platform is equipped with a rubber ball to enable the mount to easily rotate & adjust the camera
- Universal Camera Mount - also includes 2 bungees that hold camera in place, helping to ensure proper placement on mounting platform (if needed)
- Laser Bracket (includes green-point laser pen) that snaps around the end of extension pole and holds the pen, allowing proper placement of camera lens so you can capture pictures in the desired location. Green laser shows up on ground, guiding you for proper adjustment (make sure to turn on the pen before lifting the pole to tree).
- Saw Blade attachment (for clearing obstructions) attaches with one click to extension pole & easily removes by pushing on the fiberglass-reinforced nylon lever. **Please use care in attaching & removing the sawblade from extension poles!**